Each online workshop offered in this Specialty Series is designed to showcase an original application of Genuine Contact as developed by Genuine Contact professionals. Genuine Contact provides a blended, synergistic, holistic approach to change and to leadership. It is not about a big quick splash, but rather about developing the skills, knowledge, and capacity to sustain the ongoing organizational change necessary to thrive in today’s constantly changing, complex times.
Each short workshop has been designed to teach you hands-on applications of holistic ways of working with leaders and organizations. Workshops in this series will offer you ways to develop the skills, knowledge, and capacity to thrive in change that you can begin implementing in your work immediately.
Evaluating Impacts for Improved Results
Online | February 3, 2021 | 9:00 am - 12:30 pm EST / 15:00-18:30 CET
With this workshop, you as a leader and/or facilitator will get an understanding of how to evaluate impacts from change efforts such as trainings or workshops and how that improves results. We share a simple framework and tools for how to put it to practice in easy and life-nurturing ways.
In this workshop, you will
- Learn about the benefits of measuring impacts from development work in organizations
- Learn about the framework Kirkpatrick 4 levels and how it can be used the Genuine Contact way for measuring impacts of a development process
- Learn to use this approach in a holistic way – before, during, and after the intervention
- Understand how this practice increases the ROE (return on expectations)
- Hear stories of how we have successfully used the method in different organizations
- Get an opportunity to reflect on your next steps
This is a highly experiential workshop where you will have opportunities to connect your learning to your unique situation and share together with others.
I have used this approach to measure impacts in 100’s of development activities over the last 15 years. I find it contributes to clarity in preparations with my sponsor, great reflections, and learning with participants and sponsors both after a training/workshop as well as in follow up meetings later. It’s like getting a specified receipt when you buy something – you know what you got.
Join us learning about measuring impacts to increase results!
Facilitator: Thomas Herrmann
Can't make our next upcoming workshop? Save the date for some of our upcoming programs:
- From ‘Bored’ Room to ‘Board’ Room with Tulika Mehra and Sapna Moudgil, March 24, 2021: ‘Change is the only constant’, is a familiar phrase. ‘Change Management’ is another common management term. After having literally grown up with these phrases, our entire worldview turned upside down when we learned from Birgitt Williams, ‘change cannot be managed, we can only learn to navigate through it’. Using NIIT Foundation's organizational transformation journey as a case study, we will offer you ways to navigate through change by using the simple, yet profound framework from the Genuine Contact Program. Learn More
About the Facilitators
The facilitators of the Genuine Contact Specialty Series are all Genuine Contact Trainers and Professionals working as consultants, coaches, facilitators, and trainers, or inside of organizations as leaders, executives, and managers. They share a commitment to working the Genuine Contact way.
Each specialty series workshop is based on the experience of these facilitators in working with the tools and methods learned in the Genuine Contact Program. They are experts at what they do, having spent years or even decades developing specialized applications of Genuine Contact. The Specialty Series workshops will introduce you to these applications in ways that you can begin working with immediately, whether or not you've taken any of the Program modules before.
Miss a program you were interested in? Each Genuine Contact Specialty Series workshop is available as a self-study once the real-time event is over. The self-study package includes:
- audio recording of the original workshop
- guidebook to accompany your learning
- copy of the program whiteboards to support your learning
Check out our past programs here: