Advanced Skill Development Module 2 of the Genuine Contact Program
A meeting is a situation where the collective wisdom comes together to create and innovate, to find solutions and decide next steps, simply to do their work in the best possible way. When meetings are supposed to contribute to the success of a cause, an organization, a group, they need some consideration in advance. Planning a meeting means to consider what is the purpose, what results do we want and how can we achieve those. Other important parts of the planning are timing, method, and design to utilize the collective wisdom of the participants.
Whole Person Process Facilitation (WPPF) taps into the wisdom of the people, allows each person to be authentic and to collaborate to achieve something that is bigger than what they could have done on their own. WPPF works well in all kinds of meetings where you need to learn something to make well-informed decisions, for example in board meetings and other meetings in associations, businesses, municipality councils, campaign and project groups, task-forces. WPPF is ideally suited as a facilitation process for corporate retreats and for multi-stakeholder collaborations as well as for different kinds of learning such as classes and workshops.
WPPF works with the Whole Person, connecting left and right brain, intuition, voice and heart (emotional intelligence). It works from the understanding of adult learning and attends to different learning style needs. It is a flexible container that could be used together with many other tools and processes, such as Open Space Technology or Dialogue Café, that could easily be inserted into a WPPF meeting. It is suitable for both in-person and online meetings.
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- How to facilitate meetings using the multi-purpose method Whole Person Process Facilitation, including a planning and follow-up process to get sustainable results
- How meetings can be used to sustain a healthy organizational climate
- How to design WPPF conferences
- How to use WPPF for planning and follow-up processes of any kind
- Working knowledge of basic multi-purpose tools: The Medicine Wheel Tool, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, the Storyline.
- A practical means for working with the existing knowledge, wisdom, and information in the organization.
- A complete skill and knowledge module för consultants, managers and leaders with benefit used on its own or in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact™ Program
Genuine Contact Workshops are offered around the world and in several languages. Workshops are regularly offered in English, German, and Swedish. They are also offered occasionally in Dutch, French, Norwegian, Spanish, and Russian. Genuine Contact Professionals offer workshops both in person and online. In short, it's easy to find an upcoming workshop near you!