This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Ward has worked in many countries with numerous individuals and types of organizations using the Genuine Contact program over the past two decades. He is most passionate about working with leaders, scientists and others who are involved in environmental health including clean energy sources, air, water, and soil.
Ward prepared for this work for over four decades including specialized training, and experience as an insurance and investment financial advisor, broker, personal coach, consultant, negotiator, meeting facilitator, and student of new technologies. His training has included Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) trainings in finance and securities to be multi-licensed as a securities representative specializing in tax planning and tax shelters as well as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. His training as a coach included not only his financial training, but also training in a variety of credible methods for belief reprogramming at a subconscious level including basic and advanced Avatar, basic and advanced Psychological-Kinesiology, and Matrix Energetics. He has extensive training and makes use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP); and in a variety of development systems from the Gestalt Institute in Ohio.
Ward Williams works internationally with extraordinary leaders and businesses as a consultant, coach, mentor, and workshop leader. His values-led work is based on The Genuine Contact Way, a holistic approach to business success. He is co-founder and vice-president of Dalar International Consultancy, Inc.
Why the Genuine Contact way of working?
Services Rooted in Genuine ContactWhat services do you offer that are rooted in Genuine Contact?
Ward, with the Dalar International Consultancy team, offers a robust menu of services carried out the Genuine Contact way. This includes:
- Leadership development: We start with you where you are along your leadership development path, and work together with you to map out a customized leadership development plan using a holistic approach.
- Team development: We always carry out team development as almost a by-product of focusing the team on a specific business goal that is important for you to accomplish.
- Mentoring and coaching: Ward is available to you as a thought partner so that you can process your difficult decisions and challenges with an outside objective strategic thinker who understands what leadership is about. He also helps you grow your capacity for leadership.
- Meeting facilitation: Ward and the Dalar International Consultancy team facilitate meetings for organizations needing to unearth data, creative ideas, and collaboration towards: strategic planning, developing new projects, project planning, organization development, and team development.
- Training: Ward and the Dalar International Consultancy team does training ensuring that the participant increases personal capacity to lead, engage, and excel in the culture of leadership that is needed in this performance environment of constant change.
- Strategic planning and Strategic plan refresh: Ward and the Dalar International Consultancy team build in concepts and processes that help to ensure success with strategic planning and the annual strategic plan refresh. We also design our strategic planning process to be completed in a short time frame and take other measures to prevent strategic plan fatigue that is so prevalent in organizations today.
- Problem-solving: Ward and the Dalar International Consultancy team support your organization in achieving solutions more quickly and effectively. They engage your people to find solutions that are the best solutions for your organization.
- Project turnaround: Ward and the Dalar International Consultancy team have methods to help you with a rapid project turnaround if your project is not on target to meet its goals, or if the goals have been changed mid-project.
- Organizational Change and Transformation: Ward and the Dalar team specialize in organizational change and transformation. Ward mentors in-house change teams to get the job done. The team also takes on no more than two larger organizational change/transformation assignments annually, devoting their attention to a successful and rapid change process.