Five to Fold Decision Making (Self-Study Program)
This workshop gives you a profound experience as well as the information you need to start using Five to Fold decision making (5toFold) right away.
5toFold is a collaborative decision making process, specifically suitable for purpose-centered organizations and teams. It ensures high quality conversations with all voices being heard. At the same time it is clearly structured and efficient. The result is real commitment by those participating in a decision. At times it may result in well-founded disagreement, which allows for the reworking of proposals until they are in alignment with the group’s purpose.
5toFold is an effective and powerful way for both: major, complex decisions as well as fast day-to-day voting. 5toFold fosters the development of trust and individual responsibility. With each decision being made, alignment with both individual and organizational purpose is strengthened.
5toFold is chosen by organizations that are conscious of themselves as living entities. The process honors each individual as a keeper of the organizational purpose, and fosters a culture of leadership. 5toFold invites participants to engage fully in each decision, and provides the organization with in-depth information that improves the implementation of each decision.
In this workshop you will
- Learn: “What is 5toFold and what does it provide that other decision making processes don’t?”
- Understand the voting process of 5toFold, the meaning of each alternative vote: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Fold, and the benefit of these distinctions.
- Learn how to use 5toFold via theoretical and experiential learning: We will go through a full 5toFold process during the workshop (real time participation recommended).
- Identify key benefits of using the method, including when to use it and when not to use it.
- Understand how this practice ensures that decisions are actually executed upon and supported by a whole team.
- Clarify your own values of decision making.
- Hear stories of how we have successfully used the method in different organizations.
- Get an opportunity to reflect on your next steps with 5toFold.
This is a highly experiential workshop. You will actually be guided through a real decision-making process and come out with a plan for your next steps. We know 5toFold can be of great service to humanity and we are dedicated to making it widely accessible.