Take a deep dive into working with Whole Person Process Facilitation. This workshop is advanced level work for those who have taken Whole Person Process Facilitation with any GC Trainer worldwide.
Whether you’re new to facilitating meetings using Whole Person Process Facilitation or are a seasoned facilitator, this week-long online learning intensive will support you in deepening your practice with this participatory method.
You will have an opportunity early in the learning process to reflect on and crystalize your expected outcomes in relation to the following teaching objectives for Deep Work with Whole Person Process Facilitation
- Developing clarity regarding what you are setting in motion when you work with WPPF
- Developing an understanding of the dynamics of using an interactive participatory method
- Exploring the value of framing every use of WPPF for embracing of diversity, inclusion, equity, belonging
- Defining WPPF from experiencing it as a textured method that is felt even if not easily defined in words
- Working with emotional, physical, mental and spirit streams of consciousness of the individual and of the collective
- Integrating bridging between activities for a coherent whole
- Exploring what is to be accomplished in a meeting and translating this into the teaching objectives for your meeting…an integral part of the facilitation design
- Learning to choose how you will meet those objectives and understanding why you are making these choices
- Learning to work with the WPPF meeting to achieve individual and collective coherence of mind, heart, action and understanding the importance of true coherence that allows for diversity, creativity, innovation within coherence
- To capture what we individually and collectively know about WPPF and applying WPPF into a book that will be published as an ebook within 2023 and as a hard copy book soon thereafter – with you as a contributing author (if you choose) based on your experience so far