October 8, 15 & 22, 2021 | Online
Imagine knowing a simple-to-use multi-purpose method for leading highly participatory meetings. A meeting facilitated using Whole Person Process Facilitation (WPPF) includes meaningful conversations, promotes improved communications, collaboration and cooperation. Using WPPF means that all adult learning styles are taken into consideration thus leaving no one behind. People are engaged.
WPPF is simultaneously a facilitation method and a container for a variety of tools and processes. If you have tools and processes that you like and work for you, using them within a WPPF container enhances how those familiar tools and processes work.
You will move the impact of your meeting to
- get real work done quickly by engaging effective adult learning and contribution strategies
- increase engagement and participation
- focusing on accomplishing the purpose and expected outcomes
- inviting the right people to be in the room to achieve your business goal
- making effective use of time through careful facilitation planning
- enhancing real-time collaboration by tapping into the collective wisdom of your people
- enabling people to feel valued by inviting the whole person to be present, not just their ‘talent’ or specific skillset
Your registration includes immediate access to self-study materials to begin learning how to facilitate WPPF. Registration includes 2 real-time learning options: group learning October 8, 15 & 22 OR individual learning with 1:1 mentoring on your schedule.
Date & Time: 08/10/2021 - 22/10/2021 | 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Workshop Facilitator: Dalar International Consultancy
Genuine Contact Workshop: Whole Person Process Facilitation (Advanced Module 2)