We Walk Our Talk: The Genuine Contact Organization
Anyone who has participated in one or more of our Genuine Contact Program workshops is invited to become a Genuine Contact Professional, formally joining our organization. The Genuine Contact Organization is a living breathing example of how organizational development can happen according to the way beliefs, values, structures and spirit of Genuine Contact.
The Genuine Contact Co-Owners’ Group Inc. is the steward of the GC Program and supports GC Professionals in growing Genuine Contact in the world. This collective of people from around the world have completed the Train the Trainer program and choose annually to be Co-Owners. They meet face to face and in online meetings. They use Genuine Contact tools and methods to lead the development of our organization.
Our strength lies in our experience that comes from collaborating and learning together in a group that includes people spanning a multitude of competencies, cultures, and languages.
We embrace a culture of leadership where we
- Invite all Genuine Contact Trainers to join the Genuine Contact Co-Owners Group Inc.
- Encourage all Co-Owners to take leadership for what has heart and meaning for them
- Create space for all Co-Owners and Genuine Contact professionals to co-create and collaborate
- Co-create the operational givens of our organization
- Make decisions, based on the Five to Fold Process, to empower everyone to guide the decisions that are made
- Maintain our organization as an online Genuine Contact organization
Genuine Contact Co-Owners Group
Genuine Contact Program Director
Within our Genuine Contact Organization, there are a variety of subsets of people who take on different leadership roles within the organization. Rachel Bolton is our Program Director. Working alongside the Co-Owners, GC Professionals and other members of our community, Rachel is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the organization according to the strategic direction set by the Coowners.
She is also the primary point of contact for any questions related to Genuine Contact, finding an upcoming workshop in your area or online, or joining our online international mentoring circle. You can reach her here.